Tuesday, May 28, 2019

CC&S #323

Hello!I've been trying to get this card done all day. Life and bad weather have gotten the better of me today. This morning hubby and I were trying to finish the garden before the storms moved in , and then we had to hid in our basement as our tornado sirens (we live in the middle of siren hell!! 6 sirens going off at once) went off 6 times in 45 minutes. I live in NW Indiana , just outside of Chicago( on the map where Illinois and Indiana meet closest to lake Michigan), so not an area with a lot of tornados... until today( memorial day) . I haven't heard of any touch downs yet. We had a lot of rain and our street flooded , but we are safe and sound and my garden is well watered. I'm sharing my card for this week's sketch challenge. It reminds me of a card I made years ago (so long I couldn't find a photo to share) that I discovered has been pinned 21,000 times. Imagine my surprise when scrolling thru pinterest one day I come across it. I am excited to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, so glad you are safe!

    Your card is awesome - awesome choice in images, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete