Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Design Re-do

Hello, last minute post... rough day. We had crazy snow squalls and it took me forever to get to work, got there late, spun car around (thankfully didn't hit anything), get into to work to find all the locals ( those who live in the city in work, i  live 45 minutes away) were running late, work up alone, and then after everyone arrived i check my cell (which has been going crazy in my pocket the whole time) to find that hubby was in an accident, he is ok, car not so much. SO i'm going to bed early! PTI has a challenge I wanted to take part in , you choose a card you made that you weren't happy with and re-do it. The original of this card was not my favorite, I felt it lacked something. Here is my re-do. now off to bed, nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment