Tuesday, June 13, 2017

CC&S 227

Hello ! Summer is finally here, so I thought I would make this week's sketch into a summer card. I used SSS stitched circle and PTI's flip flop dies. The sentiment is from Impression obsession and I used some scrap pattern paper I had leftover ( my mind's eye). I've accumulated a large supply of scrap and have made a goal for myself to try to use up some everytime I sit down to make cards. So stay tuned, there is bound to be some "vintage" stuff here somewhere. I really need to purge some stuff, just haven't found the time yet. I hope you will join use for this week's sketch challenge, I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with. See you soon.

7 comments:

  1. How fun are those flip flops! Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the stripey paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those flip flops!?! Love your take on the sketch and your paper choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute CUTE! Love this darling card and cute papers! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and such a FAB take on the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flip flops - only wish I could wear them. Fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is perfect for summertime! The flip flops coordinate perfectly with the colors in the designer paper.

    ReplyDelete