Tuesday, August 8, 2017

CC&S #235

Hello! I hope your Tuesday is going well. I've been busy getting the boys ready to go back to school. My hubby took them camping this weekend , so I had plenty of time to sort over their stuff, purge out , and clean . I am planning to re-organize my craft area this weekend. I started already, I picked up one of those 3 tiered rolling carts to organize the tools i use the most. I came across a few stamps I forgot I had, Like this lovely floral. This might be one of my favorite sketches for CAS Colours and Sketches. I can see myself using this one again soon. Be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Those blooms are just delightful. Beautiful watercoloring and choice of colours too. I agree this sketch is a good one and has so many possibilities. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Samantha! Wonderful coloring and great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gorgeously watercolored blossoms make a stunning card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete