Tuesday, October 23, 2018

CC&S #295

Hello! It's been another very stressful week for me and I was happy to be able to have a few minutes to create. If you follow me, you know my mom has been having some health issues recently, well this week she suffered a small stroke. She is doing a bit better now, but it was pretty scary for a couple of days. I am extremely close with my mom, I talk to her twice a day , every day. So this has been very hard for me. I feel like I threw this card together too quickly. I used some scraps left from last weeks card, a snowflake die from SSS and a few sequins to finish it off. Now off to sleep. Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to read about your mom and thinking of you both, such a stressful time and yet you still pulled this wonderful snowflake card together. I love it and I love the colours. Wishing your mom a quick recovery with minimal side effects of the stroke and you the strength to deal with it all. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Samantha! Love the alcohol strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Sorry to read about your mum and hope she makes a good recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Samantha,

    Considering what you've been going through I'm in awe you could create anything at all! I'm praying your Mom makes a good recovery. hugs! (your card is so rich and pretty!)

    ReplyDelete