Tuesday, November 19, 2019

CC&S #348

Hello! It's been a whirlwind of a week since I posted last and not for the best. In the last week the school board announced it plans to sell my boys HS to the local community college (they ran out of growing room) and it will close. This would mean my youngest  (oldest graduates this year) would have to ride the bus across town to school and we would be scrambling to get home to get him from practices. We currently live 2 blocks down the street from the school, and he can walk to and from practice. It's very upsetting. So when stressed  I do a lot of watercoloring.... hence today's card. I struggled with the placement of the sentiment. It still feels a bit off to me. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. I love these peonies!! So vibrant!!! And the scattering of inks around the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete