Wednesday, April 15, 2020

What's he buzz?

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you. I have one more day to my work week left to go ( only work 4 days) , so I'm looking forward to a break. I've tried to send some fun , happy cards to friends over the last few weeks to spread some cheer. This bee stamp set is an older PTI set I've had for some time.I'm playing along with AAA Cards sketch challenge. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for stopping by today.
https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2020/04/cas-game-163-sketch-optional-twist-it.html


3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the placement. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and a super use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete