Tuesday, August 4, 2020

CC&S #382


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. I've been working on organizing my basement, purged out a bunch of stuff, sold some, and tossed some. It's a work in progress right now, but it's getting better. I'm going through all my holiday bins to purge out things from those too. My goal is to put in some lower cabinets and a counter top on the side I use to craft (plus take over a little extra) . I'd like to make room to have a larger table to work at. One day! So for this week'color challenge I used this I used budding beauties, sprinkled with kindness and petite eucalyptus stamps and dies from the Greetery. I'm crazy about this watering can, I'll be making more with it soon. Thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this watering can and almost ordered it when it first came out! It's so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this set and you're not making it any easier to ignore. LOL! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Samantha! I love the watering can too when I saw the release, still debating of getting it or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderful card!!! I also bought these stamp set from the_greetery, but I haven't tried yet. Your card is a great example for me!!

    ReplyDelete