Tuesday, October 20, 2020

CC&S #393



 Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I have been working on getting fit... yep I've been exercising ALOT!  I had been taking yoga for years and wasn't seeing any results, so I switched to aqua bootcamp and for the last 6 weeks I've been in the pool 6 days a week. I'm tired... but starting to see results. So tired or not I'll keep going. I needed to do something, because let's face it corona is depressing and I was getting very depressed. It has also saved me some $$ as I'm too tired to craft everyday, so I haven't bought a lot of new things...some new things just not as many as usual. hehe. The snowflake stencil and the sentiment are from TE. This card was a quick one to make and I plan to make several more in various colors. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Exercise is good for the soul as well as the body. I'm so happy my studio has offered virtual classes since March. I didn't even consider that this color trio would be perfect for winter. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete