Tuesday, March 2, 2021

CC&S #409


Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I've been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone with my card making. Normally if there is green in the challenge colors, I'd make a floral card.... so I challenged myself to do something a little different. I'm happy I did. I think it's a fun card and I could try it with a more challenging color selection.  Stamps and dies are all Taylored Expressions. Thanks for stopping by today, I'm going to get out any enjoy some much needed sunshine. 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Samantha! I love the way you've used the colours to create a pattern and the different sizes of watercoloured hexagons are really eyecatching. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for going against the grain of florals and a slim line to boot! (Which is exactly what I chose. LOL!) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this geometric layout!!! Great combination of this beautiful layout with given colors! Beautiful, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete