Tuesday, August 10, 2021

CC&S #431

 

Hello! I hope you all are doing well . I've been a bit stressed about work lately. The office I work at announced their plans to close in the next few months, add that to an already stressful workplace and you have a recipe for disaster. Last week I resigned, so after 29 years in eyecare I will be finished this week. I accepted a position much closer to home as a surgery scheduler ( I currently schedule retina surgeries ) at a local hospital. So prayers for a better work environment would be appreciated. So now to the card... I'm over summer, so Halloween it is . Dies are from memory box. Thanks for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute halloween card Samantha! All the best for a new and much less stressful work environment: ) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose Halloween! Never too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new job!!! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Halloween card! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete