Tuesday, October 5, 2021



 Greetings all, I hope you are all doing well. I'm settling into the new job nicely. Still waiting for people to spit fire or heads to spin.. but that hasn't happened yet. My niece is getting better everyday too. For this week's card I decided to break out these printed panels you could foil after stenciling the colors on... my very 2st time foiling and I didn't mess it up . I'm going to try it again... might need lots more foil stuff. Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous week. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you and I were operating in the same brain space! Love how you colored the ornaments/baubles. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the foiling!!! So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment was the perfect choice for these beautiful bright baubles Samantha! Love the touches of gold too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete