Tuesday, November 9, 2021

CC&S #445



 Hello! I pushed the boundaries a bit with my take on this week's sketch. My circle isn't centered or to scale. I really wanted to use this stamp. It's from Taylored expressions. It was free with purchase , only i didn't purchase enough for it. I saw someone post this for sale and missed out, but someone in the post comments section messaged me she had one and would send it to me... free! She wouldn't even let me pay the postage. How sweet is that? It's nice that people are still willing to do nice things for others. Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. I think your use of the sketch is inspired Samantha - I adore this card, so beautiful! Wonderful ink blending and silhouette scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your interpretation of the sketch. What an adorable beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete