Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #63

Hello! I am back to making Christmas cards, good to start early. This year I plan to make 4-5 of each of the cards I make for this challenge. Why so many? Well I sell my cards to friends, coworkers, in 3 little shops locally and do 1 craft show in November. This past Christmas I sold so many that I ran out and needed to make more to send out to those on my own Christmas card list.... well that didn't happen. I came down with pneumonia 2 weeks before Christmas and was just too sick to make anything. So in an effort to be better prepared for things this year I think making batches of the same card will help out . Once you come up with the initial design the reproducing part is easy. For this card I used a die set from MFT , did a bit of ink blending behind the dies, gold splatter over the whole card and finished it off by adding nuvo crystal glaze over the berries. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along .

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours Samantha - and that addition of the gold splatters looks great xx

    ReplyDelete