Tuesday, January 28, 2020

CC&S #355

Hello! I can't believe January is almost over, where did the month go? Anyone else fell like the month just flew by?  So here is my card for this week's sketch challenge. The stamps are all MFT , I colored them using some Arteza markers (cheaper the copic). I've been working at better organizing my craft space lately, trying to purge the things I don't use any longer and move the things I use all the time closer to my table. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you will play along with us .

4 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch, Samantha. And hope your new crafting space fits nicely to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of the sketch - these mice are adorable. I know I have this set somewhere in my craft stash. I've also been organizing (but obviously not enough!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do! January normally drags for me but it has whizzed by this year!
    Your mice card is adorable! I love the colours you've used too.
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the colors; great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete