Tuesday, January 28, 2020

THAIC #64

Hello! Today I am sharing this fun card made with Concord and 9th's mistletoe messages dies and the sentiment is from the sentiment packs at SSS. I die cut the leaves using 2 colors of green and then used a couple markers for shading to add some interest to the leaves. I picked up lots of Christmas stamps and die sets on black friday , but didn't get around to using them as I was really sick most of December... no worries I have plenty of time to use them now and be ahead of things for next Christmas. I hope you all will play along with us as our challenge is always an anything goes challenge.

3 comments:

  1. The mistletoe die cuts are so bold and beautiful! Beautiful card, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! The b/w plaid is so perfect underneath. (I have TONS of Black Friday stuff that I haven't used yet and I don't have the excuse of being sick. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who bought tons on black friday and hasn't used it yet.

      Delete