Saturday, December 31, 2016

last card of 2016


Hello, Happy New Year's Eve. I hope you are doing well today. I have a busy , busy day ahead of me .. so not much crafting time today. I wanted to do one more card for the Classroom's Pinterest challenge. I only recently discovered Ellen Huston's store ( how was i missing out for so long? ) so my supplies are limited , but I did have this bird die . I hope to make one more before the deadline... now off to do erands, haircut, dog groomer, clean the house, make food for company, and host NYE party ...anyone else tired yet? December Pin-Sights Challenge Photo

2 comments:

  1. Love the glitter on the bird wings--beautiful card! Enjoy your celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's not what supplies you have but how you use them. Wonderful card!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete