Monday, December 26, 2016

PTI December blog hop


Hello , I hope you are doing well today. I wanted to play along with this month's blog hop... but 1st I had to clean up my craft space... yikes! after making my Christmas cards I had a huge mess. I received some nice crafting supplies for Christmas , so I needed to put those in their place also.I took my inspiration from the assorted papers in the photo and used that idea for my background. I decided to make a birthday card. Because I'm sick of making Christmas cards. I think I made 200 ? not sure , lost count. Off to check out what everyone else made, see you soon.   Blog hop inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Love the bold stripes and Wish Big sentiment!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, LOVE the striped paper and pretty stars! Just the right colors for the challenge and a terrific design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your striped background and super fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think many of us were tired of Christmas colors and cards! Your birthday card is perfect for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday card, Samantha! Love the colorful stripes with your embellishments. That Wish Big die is a real winner. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete