Sunday, November 5, 2017

Color throw down #467

Hello ! It's been a busy weekend for me. My youngest turned 13, so we took him to dinner friday night, he had friends over saturday, and today we had family for his birthday celebration. I made way too much fun, and stressed about the cleanliness of my house WAY too much.  So now that it's super clean after all the celebration I might relax a bit. So i'm taking time to play along with some challenges I enjoy, 1st up is the Color Throw Down challenge. I really liked the colors for this week's challenge and haven't had much time to play along lately. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The beautiful flower is a real standout. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your flower is gorgeous! I'm so glad you shared it with us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete