Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sleigh bells ring are you listening ?

Hello, Stopping in with a card to share. I'm just starting to make more Christmas cards, trying to be ready early. I blended some distress oxides for my night sky, I wanted to add snow , but flicking white paint activated the distress inks. So I used a uniball white pen to make snow. The reindeer die is from SSS. I am playing along with AAA blending challenge and Happy Little stampers Anything goes Dies challenge. Thanks for visiting me.

4 comments:

  1. fab inkblending and cute scene. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous night sky, love the way you’ve blended from very dark to dark. And the little deer silhouette is very cute. Thanks for playing along with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and sweet card! Love the background with the dies! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete