Tuesday, February 13, 2018

CC&S #259

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Since it's the day before Valentine's day I made my card a Valentine. I have been so busy with home remodeling this last week I almost forgot to share my card. OOPS! We repainted our living room, new furniture and rug, no on to the basement family room. Hubby is ripping out old carpet and putting in? , he hasn't made up his mind yet. So I've hardly had time for cardmaking (frowny face) . It will be all finished soon enough and then I'll have time again. I opted for some ink blending hearts for the striped background, I couldn't get mine straight (i threw a lot of attempts in trash) , some die cut hearts and a simple sentiment. Now back to work, see you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Fun card for Valentine's Day! I love the falling hearts in the background - they give the card a festive feel. (And good luck with the remodeling. Think of how nice it will be when you're finished!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cascade of hearts and the layered die cut ones make for the perfect feature. I hope the remodel goes smoothly and you'll be over the moon once it's complete. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to create the background with those hearts. Fabulous CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch I love those bold hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - love the cascade of hearts!

    ReplyDelete