Sunday, February 4, 2018

Love U

Hello! I'm popping in quickly (waiting for end table to dry so I can paint it) with a card to share for the Paper Players challenge #379 Valentines. I made a bunch of Valentine's for my coworkers so this challenge came at a good time for me as I was just getting around to photographing them. I photograph all my cards so I can refer back to previous cards for inspiration. I die cut my hearts for gold paper and a piece I alcohol inked. Now back to painting. Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

  1. Don't the alcohol inks give such pretty results? They've certainly made lovely Valentine's Day hearts here. The stitched edge is a nice touch and I like the neutral base you've used too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, I love the beautiful hearts you created. The gray card is so pretty for your background! SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete