Tuesday, November 6, 2018

CC&S #297

Hello! I'm back with this really simple card for this week's color challenge. I have extra busy lately with my mom, happy to report she is finally home. If you follow me, you might remember she has had more than her share of health issues lately . So simple cards are working best for me right now. I grabbed the paper in this week's colors and sat down to think about what to do with them , the thanks die was on my desk. It sort of spoke to me. I hope you play along with us . Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. So glad your mom is home now! I'm sure it is a relief for both of you!

    Your card is fabulous! The grey is a perfect shade to make those colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen - the grey is perfect with the challenge colors! I'm also glad that your mom is back at home to continue her recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this design and the colours really pop with the grey background. FAB! Apologies for my late commenting. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete