Sunday, November 11, 2018

Freshly made sketch #362

Hello! Happy Sunday to you. I don't like to waste any grey paper ever. Grey is my most favorite color paper to craft with, I try to use it on as many cards as I can. So when creating a card for one of my DT's I die cut a snowflake and for this card I used the negative space , die cut it a stitched rectangle and used the same patterned paper as my other card (watch for that one one Tuesday). I love how this turned out. Now if only Hobby Lobby was open so I could go get more of that patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.

 http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. So pretty done in neutrals! Love that snowflake! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crisp and wintery with the gray and white!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete