Saturday, March 30, 2019

Freshly made sketches #381

Hello! I've been suffering with allergies today, so I am staying in playing with my craft supplies. I just received this fabulous washi tape (the ton stamps) and really wanted to use it. The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is perfect to show off this washi tape. I covered a piece off white cardstock with the tape, added the purple papers and die cut the thanks sentiment from some rose gold glitter cardstock  to finish it off. Now  I need to find some more kleenex... achooo ! Thanks for stopping by today.
https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/03/freshly-made-sketches-381-sketch-by-lee.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty floral card for spring......glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe this is washi tape!! Love your use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love those flowers! They're such pretty colours! The sparkly sentiment is the perfect finisher! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete