Tuesday, April 2, 2019

CC&S #315

Hello! I'm sharing this fun card today for this week's color challenge. I have had this stamp floating around unused for months (I have lots and lots of stamps sitting unused) and really wanted to play with it. These colors are perfect with this stamp. This makes me long for warmer weather, it snowed here today.   I've used my time today to attempt a purge to craft items I don't use any longer. It's a BIG job, but really needs to be done. I plan to sell most of the things, but I will donate a few . I try to cycle out things I don't use and that makes room for new things. I like to keep my supplies fresh. I am excited to see what people come up with using these colors. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, Samantha! Love the cactus with purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Samantha! I never would have thought of cactus for these colors, but this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever use of the challenge colors! I love the punny sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and your work! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete