Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CC&S #316

Hello! It's been a LONG week since last Tuesday. I'm sharing my card for this week's sketch challenge. I literally just threw this together at the very last minute with stuff I had lying around the craft dungeon ( I call it that because it's in the basement , and sometimes there are spiders ). I keep all the extra things I die cut in a plastic tub, and I had this alcohol inked piece for months just waiting for the right card to use it on. I was really having a hard time coming up with an idea for this sketch. Life has been rather hectic the last week. My husband's Aunt passed away and we had to travel for that, I had a terrible ear infection and kids track season has begun. So needless to say my house really could use magic elves or fairies about now, but the laundry is done . That might be because my boys keep after me,"Mom, my track uniform is dirty"... Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is getting better. The alcoholic inking background is beautiful, Sanantha!

    ReplyDelete