Tuesday, June 18, 2019

CC&S #326

Hello! What's everyone been up to ? I've been doing some purging to my basement. My youngest son had a huge growth spurt in the last 6 months (7 inches) , he is 14 and out grew EVERYTHING his wears. I  mean everything. So I packed up all of his clothes , plus all the clothes from my older son I was hoping would fit the younger one this summer to donate. My house used to have coal bins in the basement and the previous owners turned them into storage cabinets, which I also cleaned out. Now if only I could muster the energy to do my craft area. I'm getting closer, everything around it has been re-organized. So now to the card.. for this week's color challenge. I pulled out the Hello Darling stamp set from SSS., sadly this has been sitting un-inked since it arrived (march maybe? ). That is one of my main goals , to used my stuff before I buy more... Who am I kidding! We all know that's not going to happen. LOL!Well thanks for stopping by today, be back soon.

1 comment: