Monday, July 8, 2019

CC&S #329

Hello! I'm sharing my card for this week's sketch challenge.  I recently picked up this octagon die set, this is the largest size. I wish it was a bit larger, but I like it. I covered the die with a new washi tape from Pink fresh , and watercolored some gold paint over my sentiment die to finish it off. I've been really busy working in my yard the last few days, as it was finally cooler and dry. I am almost finished with the things I need to finish up on , my goal is to complete all outdoor projects this summer so next spring when I have to host a graduation party for my son, I won't be spending all my time doing all those projects. I had planned to get more done by now, but the whole month of May it rained... no joke! It rained 22 days in May here. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: