Tuesday, July 30, 2019

CC&S #332

Greetings! I'm sharing my card for our double challenge. I pondering a few different ideas for this sketch/color combo, but ended up using a flower stamp in the end. I used my new favorite floral stamp from the greetery, anyone shopped there yet? So I'll be off on vacation when this posts, really looking forward to the time away. Life has been really busy lately and so family time is much needed at this point. Where are we headed to you ask .... Scranton PA, why? my oldest is a HUGE fan of the office and hubs is planning to take his senior pictures there. We are planning to hit a few other places after, Salem, Boston, Newport, Mystic.... places with things to do besides checking out the lighthouses. Our kids complain if all we do is go to lighthouses. I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried The Greetery yet, but they are on my radar - there are a couple sets are totally my style. And this flower set is one of them - perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought some of stamps and dies from the greetery. Those are really great!!! (I want more. :) ) The floral set what you used for this card was not in my sopping cart, but I need it after seeing this elegant card. Have a great weekend, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete