Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CC&S #363

Hello! What a week it's been. I won't mention the "you know what" as we are all stressed enough. I'm still working , I work for a retina practice and we handle sight threatening conditions.. so we can stay open. I'm trying to do anything to calm my nerves, so tonight in my neighborhood under the cover of darkness ... there was a random carding. I put a card I made in a clear bag and taped it to friends front doors. I posted a cryptic message about it on my facebook page. My friends enjoyed the fun surprise. We could all use a bit of fun these days. Consider sending a card to a friend or 2. Thanks for stopping by. PS: sorry I used another mythical stamp this week.. I just really felt this was funny and who doesn't need a laugh right now. 

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I guess even unicorns have bad days. The gold splatter is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute unicorn! And the background ink-blending is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOL when I saw this, totally needed this laugh. I think I might need that sentiment in my life. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely idea to surprise friends with a card Samantha. Hope you are coping with all the stress. I adore your snarky card and would definitely get a unicorn set if it came with sentiments like that! Love your ink blended background and the gold splatters and am pleased to know that even unicorns are human. If you know what I mean lol. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete