Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CC&S #364

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well, as well as we all can during this time. I've been trying to make more cards to encourage my friends and family lately.It's been difficult to find inspiration and desire to make anything. I know this is hard on all of us. The other day I dropped off my mom's weekly grocery order and she stepped out on her front porch as I was getting into my car, she was crying. It's so hard to see this and not be able to physically comfort her. I'm sure I'm not the only one dealing with an elderly parent feeling sad. So back to the card... stamps are from the Ton (floral image ) and SSS (sentiment) . I made another card for this challenge not knowing which way to go with the design, so I'll be playing along this week too. I hope you will join us, it may take your mind off things for a bit. Be safe everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! love the soft ink blending in the background. My parents are three hours away but we manage to stay in touch. Hugs to mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the color blending in the background, the flowers are gorgeous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete