Tuesday, November 17, 2020

CC&S # 397

 

Hello! I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy in your part of the world. As you may know I live very close to Chicago, which just went back to a very strict lockdown . This has caused people to panic buy again. Since I'm so close to the border our stores have been hit pretty hard. I was exposed at work and went to be tested , the place forgot to send in my test and now I won't have any results until today.... almost a week later when I was told healthcare workers would have them in 2 days. In the meantime I've cleaned out a ton of closets and purged lots of stuff. The card was made using the Taylored Expressions beautiful baubles stamp and stencil set. Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with your test. You did CAS to a T here. Love those ornaments! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun....I love the ornaments! So sorry to hear about your test....hopefully it came back with good results. Lockdown is very good for one thing....boredom....which leads to bordem cleaning and rediscovering great things. Sending prayers and thoughts of hugs.

    ReplyDelete