Tuesday, May 18, 2021

CC&S #420



 Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I've had a busy weekend, laundry pile was very big. I was able to get some planting done in my garden. I didn't get as far as I wanted, lots of distractions. My oldest son's friend's younger brother needed an urgent heart surgery on Friday and he wanted to talk to me about it, so mom had to listen and comfort. He is home and doing well now! My darling hubby made them dinner and cookies , I delivered. On Saturday I had planed a full day of yard/garden work, didn't happen. I take a 7am aqua fitness and an 8am aqua bootcamp on Saturday... 1st classes almost did me in. I managed to get several things planted/moved, but it's a work in progress. We had a very large tree removed from our backyard a couple years ago and my mostly shade plant garden isn't doing well. I've been moving things or giving them to friends with shade gardens, but I still have a way to go. Since my flowers aren't all planted I made a flower card. Stencils and die are pinkfresh studio and sentiment is TE. 

5 comments:

  1. Life can get hectic can't it! Such a pretty card Samantha. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy indeed Samantha! Glad you still found time to squeeze in some crafting - your floral are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Samantha! I love that gray background with these florals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had a busy weekend! Beautiful card! I love the soft colors.


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful florals on a lovely stenciled background! Too pretty xo

    ReplyDelete