Tuesday, May 25, 2021

CC&S #421


Hello! Welcome back. I hope you are all doing well. It's been an unusual week here. There has been a 12 yr old autistic boy missing in our area for the last week fairly close to my home. We have seen and heard the search party for days on end. He went missing along the riverbank. I'd love to tell you that he was found safely, but that isn't the case. I'm just relieved the family will have some closure. So who has some happy news to share?  Deets on the card: branch die is from Hero arts, sentiment is from Taylored expressions. Die cut the branch from watercolor paper , cut some extra flowers to layer over top. Thanks for stopping by today. 
 

5 comments:

  1. My goodness Samantha, your whole neighbourhood must be devastated. My heart goes out to the family of the boy.

    It seems a little weird to be talking about how beautiful your card is. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought maybe people might think it was weird I posted about it. I heard the news right before writing my post and it's been on my mind.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear of the sad news concerning the little boy in your neighbourhood - how tragic. Your card is lovely and your blossoms very pretty; it sounds like you might have plenty of friends that would be lifted by some happy mail right now. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over to say how much I love your blossom card! Fun sketch.
    How very tragic and sad to hear about the poor boy and his family. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. Loving the layers. Such sad news though. :-(

    ReplyDelete