Tuesday, July 27, 2021

CC&S #430


Hello! I'm back with a fun twist on this week's sketch , I flipped the sketch to fit the butterfly image better. I stamped the butterfly and embossed it in black, then used a couple Zig water color makers and spritzed with water. I used the same Zig markers for the background stripes and spritzed with water and let the ink flow around a bit. We just returned from a relaxing vacation , 3 national parks in 6 days. We went to the Mammoth Caves, Smokey Mountain and Shenandoah national parks. When we returned it looked like my garden exploded, the new drip system we put in and the hot days while we were gone made things double in size. 


 Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day. 

2 comments:

  1. How very creative to use the loose watercoloring as your stripes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercoloring background, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete