Tuesday, July 6, 2021

CC&S #427


 Hello! I know it's the 6th of July, but this week's colors said fall to me. I've had this die floating around my desk for months waiting to use it. I think these colors worked out perfectly. I hope everyone had a safe a happy 4th , we stayed home and enjoyed the neighborhood fireworks and fire... yep one of the new neighbors ( moved in from another state where fireworks aren't legal) got a bit carried away with celebrating and burned his garage with the car in it to the ground, was able to see most of that safely from a lawn chair on my own yard. It was notably quiet the next night... hmm? Sorry if that sounds mean, I don't enjoy fireworks and work in a field where I've seen more than my fair share of eye injuries due to fireworks, I'd be ok if they were illegal. Thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I thought fall but never thought Halloween. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the colours are perfect for halloween too! I look after dogs and having seen so much fear and misery caused by fireworks, I'd be happy if they were banished off the face of the earth too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and I love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete