Monday, January 23, 2012

Cas-ual fridays #36

Hello again.... Busy night here. Trying to get a few cards posted in between bath time and bedtime... kiddos are in bed, I'm heading there next.... can't go to work sleepy. So here's my take on cas-ual fridays #36 black and white challenge.  I have to say I really struggled with this one.... I wanted to put a lucious purple silk ribbon on it... but even without the color I'm happy with the result. Have a great night, be sure to stop by again... Sam

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully done ,Samantha! Love your layering with the ribbons and sentiment! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! That blow is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is striking. I love the contrast of polka dots and filigree BG stamping. So happy you played along with CAS-ual Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete