Sunday, January 22, 2012

Play date cafe color challenge

Hello, happy sunday morning to you.  Getting ready to start my day of erands soon. This is my take on Play date cafe's color challnge.  I just picked up this paper ack on monday and have already used it on several projects.... it's from the lost and found sunshine pack.  I adore all 6x6 paper packs.  I saw someone was giving several away on her blog.... I was drooling over them.  I find one I like and I'll use it until it's gone. I try not to hoard them. Have a good day, Sam

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Samantha! I love that chocolate ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty papers, Samantha! I like the sentiment label off center like that, too.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is perfect! I love how you made that frame go off the edge of the paper. Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete