Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Could I be the one?

Hello, on snow watch here in the chicago area..... We have had very little so far this season, so people are all a buzz about the predicted snow coming our way.  While checking out the challenges today I saw that Our Creative Corner has a design team call.. hmm?  I like to challenge myself to try new things, so here goes. I made this card for the call, this is what I feel is my "style" , fabulous papers highlighted by a stamped sentiment.  Hope they like it, and best wishes to all that put themselves out there to try out for one of the team spots. Sam

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Samantha ... I love the newsprint background and the gorgeous red roses ... they really pop don't they!
    Thank you for submitting to Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Love those little rosettes. Best wishes on your design team quest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Your card is fabulous. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS look of this card. How pretty! good luck on the design team call @ OCC

    ReplyDelete