Tuesday, January 16, 2018

CC&S 255

Welcome , I'm back with another card to share for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge. This week we have a color challenge, I saw these colors and felt they would work well for snowflakes. I'm currently trying to build up my thank you card supply , so I plan to make a few of these.Does anyone else do that< make a bunch of the same kind of card? I do that often , I usually switch up the colors.  I used a fun stamp from MFT for the snowflakes and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti. Hope to have you join us, see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Samantha. I'm surprise you and I were the only ones to do snowflakes. Once I saw the colors, I could think of nothing else! I love the popped-up sentiment and snowflake image choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Samantha and LOVE how you used the colours for a snowflake card. I really wanted to use snowflakes but couldn't think up a design! I only ever seem to batch make Christmas cards, rarely for any other occasion, but it's a great idea and maybe I should do the same as you for thank you cards! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Samantha! The snowflakes and the sentiment are awesome together. Great use of this week's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snowflakes it is so hot here in Australia I would love to see some snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Samantha!
    I have to find out if I had this snowflake stamp set from MFT and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect choice of subject matter for this color challenge! I love how you arranged the snowflakes - very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowflakes are a fun way to use the challenge colors! :)

    ReplyDelete