Tuesday, January 30, 2018

CC&S 257

Greetings! I hope you are doing well today. I'm sharing another DT card for CAS Colours and Sketches. This week is our double challenge, both a color and sketch challenge. I wasn't sure how to make this work at 1st, but after a few attempts it came together nicely. Who else tries a few times before their card comes together how you want it to? I hope you will play along with us , it's always so fun to see someone else's take on things. Hope to see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! What a beautiful and bold design using the combo of sketch and colours. You rocked it! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you bold sentiment, Samantha!! So cute with your eyelet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth to the work, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You smashed it, Sam! I love the bold background and sentiment with the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Samantha! Great job with the double challenge! I love that paper flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the colours! A beautiful and vibrant card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bold card. I love how the sentiment takes center stage and contrasts with the delicate eyelet trim.

    ReplyDelete