Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Merry Monday #271

Hello! My 1st official challenge of the New Year! I created this for the Merry Monday embossing challenge. I set a goal for myself to play along with a least 1 blog challenge a week....This is a fairly new one for me. I used a sentiment from Neat and Tangled , embossed with WOW gold pearl embossing powder, and I used some distress inks and distress oxides for the background, then I splattered a bit of white for a galaxy look. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful background for that lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The distress and oxides are beautiful. I love that the oxides layer so well, and the sentiment just lays right on top beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Samantha, just love your card, the night sky is so pretty, and the sentiment is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous galaxy and gold eb sentiment. Your white splatters were the perfect final touch. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful galaxy look you've achieved on this card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I saw this over at Merry Monday and had to stop by to say how GORGEOUS this card is! I love everything about it...and that background is just magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is really, really pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous background for your beautiful gold embossed sentiment. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your galaxy card, this is on my to-try list! So glad you decided to play along with the Merry Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the gold embossing and the background.

    ReplyDelete