Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Holly and The Ivy #36

Hello ! I'm stopping in today to share my card for The Holly and The Ivy's anything goes challenge. I was playing around with my alcohol inks and wanted to create some trees with the piece I made.  This is an older Hampton art stamp/die set, but I love it and use it often. I am feeling good about the Christmas holiday, I have lots of cards completed, a few gifts purchased, and have been saving $5 bills everytime I get one (have a big pile of them now) , so I should ready sooner this year. I've had a crazy day today (writing this monday night) , I work for a retina practice in the professional building of a hospital and there was a CODE Green today...bomb threat. Lots of fun walking all our elderly patient down 4 flights of stairs then across the street, only to find out it was some jerks idea of a joke. Thankfully the weather was good. So now I'm off to bed. Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment