Sunday, September 9, 2018

Tis the season

Good morning! It's a lovely fall morning here, cool breeze, you can hear the leaves on the trees. I've been trying to free hand watercolor lately, I still need practice. I created this for the CAS watercolor challenge. I made one similar last week, but it seemed so plain, so this one I added a few red paint splatters for ornaments and used a red card base. I think this one is more festive. I'm going to try to plant some mums today, so I'm off to work on that. Thanks for stopping by today.




 https://caswatercolour.blogspot.com/2018/09/cas-watercolour-september-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas tree, Samantha! I love the red ornaments and the soft, snowy background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas tree Samantha!! You have done amazing watercolouring this by hand. LOVE the red splatters for the ornaments, and the soft wash for the sky. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That tree is wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along at the CAS Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card..I just love the faint wash you added as the bkg.
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete