Tuesday, June 16, 2020

CC&S #375


Hello! I'm 
Add caption
back with a card for this week's color challenge. I used some tiny dies from Taylored expressions for the scene and the sentiment is from SSS. I've still been working hard getting ready for my son's graduation party. Even though we are having a small party during the day (family only) and a small amount of his friends in the evening.. it still needs to be nice. Yard is done, menu planned, just need to assemble the center pieces. I hope you all have a great week. 

4 comments:

  1. I almost went nautical as well. This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Samantha...love your nautical card!...and others! Have been trying to figure out how to subscribe to your email postings and have never been able to subscribe. Could you help me? Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be a follow button on the left side, that will allow you to follow this blog and see updates easily.

      Delete
  3. Oh, my!! This is really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete