Tuesday, June 23, 2020

CC&S #376


Hello! I'm back with a fun sketch challenge. I knew when I saw this sketch I wanted to ink blend a rainbow and this sentiment is the perfect fit. We could all use some brighter days couldn't we? I know I could, mostly 6/27. We have planned a small family graduation party for our oldest and hoped to have it outside where we can space people a bit further apart...forecast is for rain. Praying that the weather is good. Poor kiddo missed out on so many fun senior things the last few months I want him to have a great party. We have family only during the day (27 people) and he has his friends(26) in the evening, same day. It'll will be a busy one for sure. I hope you will play along with us . Thanks for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully blended! Did the rain hold off for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Party is this coming saturday (6/27) , I sure hope so.

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I hope your day is sunny for your child's celebration.
    Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete