Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CC&S #405


 
Hello! I hope this groundhogs day finds you all doing well. I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone with my card making this year. Normally if there is a green of any sort in the colour challenge I do some sort of floral ...not today. This stamp/die/stencil combo is from Taylored expressions, I love their stuff. So much so I'm a  super fan (means I've spent $$$ on their products ). LOL!! I hope you will join the fun and share your card with us. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know Taylored Expressions Samantha but if your card is anything to go by I'm a fan too! Love this graphic look. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylored Expressions too! This is very cool in how you switched out the colors of the shadows!

    ReplyDelete