Tuesday, February 9, 2021

CC&S #406

 


Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I've been busy trying not to freeze. We are a couple days into an artic freeze here.. it's awful. So I made my card this week something that warms my heart.. mythical creatures. This adorable stamp came out on leap day and I had to have him. I opted to flip the sketch to better fit how I wanted him to float in the clouds. This made me happy to create, crafting has been a real struggle this pass year.. as I'm sure it has for others. I've been saving tons of ideas on pinterest and instagram in hopes it sparks some creativity. I hope you all are safe and warm where ever you are. Thanks for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

  1. We are freezing in England too Samantha! You've picked the right image to warm you up though - just breathe Mr Dragon and the thaw will begin! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a gorgeous dragon and fabulous background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's freezing here in the UK too Samantha; your little fire-breathing dragon is just waht we need to warm things up a bit! Love the way you framed him with your beautifully stencilled clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks none too happy but is darling nevertheless. Love the mix of clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! The colors of the dragon make it more cute.

    ReplyDelete