Tuesday, February 16, 2021

CC&S #407


Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I've had a bit more time to work on my cards recently, too cold to leave the house. I'm so ready so spring. We had -25 degrees wind chill here this weekend, it's snowed almost every day for the last 2 weeks... and snowing now. But on a positive note it won't last forever. I used this floral image from the Greetery and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. I really liked the grey for the leaves .Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day and stay warm. 

4 comments:

  1. It's a nice time to be a Floridian. LOL! (Sorry, not sorry.) This is stunning! I love those gray leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that is cold! Staying indoors to craft sounds like a great plan :) I absolutely love this card! The clean blue sky with those delicately coloured flowers, grey leaves and wide white border - just perfect! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!!! This is absolutely beautiful! Stay safe and keep warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of anything better than to stay indoors and craft with temps that low!! Love your pretty blooms - stay warm!

    ReplyDelete